Uchechi Okwu Kanu, the wife of a political activist, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the director of Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu, gives birth to a bouncing baby boy.
The message appears on the one of Facebook pages of Biafra movement.
It reads: “Good morning great Biafrans with joy in our hearts and celebration of new arrival to IPOB family, our first lady the wife of our eminent leader Joshua Nnamdi Kanu has delivered a healthy baby boy, mother and child are in good health.”
Kanu was in mid-October 2015 arraigned in Nigeria by the country’s secret police, charged to court where he was granted bail and still remains in DSS custody after meeting all bail conditions.
Pro—Biafra leader refused to take plea in court, protesting his trial before Justice Mohammed Ahmed of a Federal High Court in Abuja.
Okwu-Kanu defended her husband’s struggle for Biafra independence and argued pro-Biafrans have the right to self-determination.
Kanu’s wife in her last interview stated that she needed her husband and mentioned about her eight-old pregnancy, noting that it’s not public thing.
Pro-Biafrans call for the independence of territories that constituted the Biafran Republic, established during the civil war in Nigeria, that claimed between one and three million lives.
Other Great Posts
- Dutch Seven Others to Testify Against Nnamdi Kanu [BIAFRA]
- Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To President Buhari
- Ex-Liberian President Charles Taylor Loses Appeal
- Jonathan Govt Orders 53 Gold-Plated iPhone For 53rd Independence Anniversary
- American jihadi rapper who fled to Canada reported killed in Somalia
- Extortion by Men of The Nigeria Police Again Caught on Camera ( Video )
- Boko Haram leader, Shekau, resurfaces, mocks Nigerian Army-(VIDEO)
- President Goodluck awards Okagbare, coach N6.5m
- NUT to shut down primary, sec. schools nationwide over ASUU strike, gives two weeks ultimatum
- Okupe Assures Of Uninterrupted Power Supply Before Year End
- Private varsities VCs ask NANS to mediate between FG/ASUU
- Atiku, Farida Waziri blast Obasanjo on corruption comments
- 46 year-old Nigerian accountant murdered in her Essex home
- Truck crushes 12 in Ogun
- B’Haram linked to group behind Kenya mall attack • US report says Nigerian sect may have anti-aircraft missiles
- JTF kills 20 Boko Haram militants
- Why FG want ASUU strike to continue By Theophilus Ilevbare
- Dasuki Begs President Buhari [MUST READ]
- India’s baby factory where hundreds of impoverished Indian women are being paid £5,000 to have babies for childless Westerners
- Nigeria’s Economy Has Taken A Nose Dive – Former World Bank VP Ezekwesili
- Al-Qaeda Suspect Pleads Not Guilty In U.S. Court
- Saraki’s Trial: Senate to Remove CCT, CCB from SGF’s Office
- Lawyers differ as DSS re-arrests Dasuki at prison gate
- Fraudsters using my name to defraud Nigerians on Facebook — Head of Service
- Desperate Politicians Want To Bring Me Down – Saraki
- Quotes From President Buhari’s #PresidentialMediaChat
- President Buhari Will Hold First Media Chat
- BBC to Launch Pidgin English and Yoruba Services in Nigeria
- Sunday Dare: The house of the PDP has fallen, let another take its place
- UK Telegraph Alleges that Nigeria is Using UK Aid to Persecute Buhari’s Political Foes Rather Than Fight Boko Haram
- ASUU strike: Union warns Maku to stop making unguarded comments
- Naira Plunges to 300 Against Dollar
- UK court shown clips of Governor Ibori’s opulent palace
- SHOCKING REVELATIONS: How FCT Officials Steal Houses, Lands From Abuja Indigenes In Huge Resettlement Fraud
- Gov Suntai declares self fit to resume work, writes Taraba Assembly
- I won’t return N100m I collected from Anenih – Falae
- PPPRA Approves N86.50 As New Pump Price
- ASUU STRIKE: FG And ASUU Begins Fresh Dialogue
- Nigeria @ 53: Tottering on the edge of disaster! By Theophilus Ilevbare
- FG Denies Importing 53 Gold-Plated iPhones